Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Smokers VS Non-Smokers

Recently, when I did my NAPFA, I found that the attendance was getting lower and lower. Whatever the issues it may be, what matters was that it didn't affect those who went.

Anyway, from my observation, I came to see that some was really unfit even though they weren't obese or have any physical difficulties. Maybe due to the fact that they did not exercise regularly or their minds were not ready yet.

However, I can't think of any reasons how could non-smokers lose out to smokers. Even as in the fact that smokers got three times much faster to catch out of breathe, I still see smokers among the top list.

I admit that I am smoking but trying my very best not to. I told myself that I am going to surpass myself. For the gold, for the glory, for my seniors.

Check it out yourself. The severe damage that made to my body

That's why if non-smokers are to commit themselves to 85% of the effort. They will be improving 56.67% more than smokers. Time is running out but I am 100% sure that if you are willing to shoot for the moon, you can at least hit the stars. Get a silver. 2 months free from army. Isn't that great?