Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Day 2

It was the "official" first day of FYP and Jewelry had made an effort to gather us together before we go school.

It turns out well, everyone came early and head to the rooms. However, despite the fact that we were the early birds, it turns out that we have actually late for lessons. The reason was because the computer time was much faster than the actual school clock. Everyone was late. Learned a lesson.

Luckily mine was just 3 minutes earlier so it will not be much of a problem to me.

I would say that today was a bad day because i had slack throughout it. We watched movie, read comics and magazines and even played games. Its horrible.

That's not worse, we gave our lecturer a look at the research we made on first day, it turns out that it's not practical enough or creative enough to be work on. Everyone was in dismay. Started to slack and it turn out to be a wasted day.

However, at 4:30pm, we had our NAPFA training. I think that's what made the day. In order to allow us to pass NAPFA easily, SIT and SA had conducted the Tuesday weekly training to pump us up. Everyone appear to enjoy it. Its fascinating to see everyone's laughter and happy moments again. I will treasure it. Moreover I am intending to work my way up in order to obtain a gold in NAPFA. This can be a challenge to me and a promise to seniors and encourage everyone to get a gold. That will be my greatest achievement in my life and I will work on it. I must. For the honour.

Right after that, i went straight for my tuition. Although it was tiring, i have to. It's the life i need to right now. There will be no one to control me or whatsoever. I have to be independent. I have to persevere on.