Thursday, September 11, 2008

Day 9

Training progress


Laps - 10
With? - Han Leng

Pull up - 1 set of 7, 1 set of 6, 1 set of 4

The run today with HL was easy. We had a slow run and managed to finish 10 rounds without losing our breathe. What was new today, was the 3 sets of pull up HL introduced to me. The workout had been inflicting pain to me already. I am not good enough for 11 straight yet. I have to train more.

===========================

I think this is the end of my carefree life. First, I am now being locked in a bird cage with so many eyes looking who are the more noisy one who doesn't know how to 'sing' and get condemned immediately. 

Let us stop beating around the bush. I was caught by Mr. Kelvin Ng for having a morning run today and was being reprimanded. I think my name is well spread among the coffee table of the lecturers by now.

Today we have managed to finish the task which were suppose to hand up tomorrow. Therefore we had nothing to do today. We were practially doing nothing. Everyone was doing their own thing and not trying to advance on. I was also went in dazed after all those noises and my own weakness of being distracted. I am defeated once again.  

I only want to be champion. Fight on.