Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cherish

As you can see, I have changed my MSN nick.

I will elaborate a little here with a simple calculation.

1 year = 365 days
1 day = 24 hours
1 hour = 60 minutes
1 minute = 60 seconds

This is the time we have. People always says, how much time do we have? We have no time to waste! Get your butt off and go!

Well I get this reason to back me up. Each and everytime we thought of the negative's, we would eventually spend hours thinking of it unconsciously.

However ironically, when it comes to positive's, we spend only minutes.

If we are going to compare the ratio. It is the devil's win.

Why should we allow the devil to win? We must quickly bring ourselves to the point of optimism that overcome the distraction the devil gives.

Stand firm and think positive. Let's stop whining and cherish the moments.