Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 3

The dream of getting all MDs to get gold is still possible.

It only lies on the determination on everyone now.

If we are keen, we can definetely do it.
So what i do is that i have to keep my words and make myself fit and let everyone acknowledge that sense.
Every morning will be having a run and some 5 basics practises and to train myself up.
I am glad that Guang Yun and James have agreed to join me in this journey towards gold.

Eventually, this enthusiasm will soon spread like disease and allow everyone to know the "can-do" spirit. To relish this dream is hard but i know i have to walk the difficult path so as to open new things and achieve happiness. I will risk towards it and move on.

It wasn't a good day at all too for day 3.
I have been slacking around almost all day round.
The agenda : Think of 5 ideas. (I only got 3 within the 6pm time and one more after 6pm)

It wasn't what i am capable of. I know i can do better I must remind myself now and then that I must work hard. Not only for me but those who went for their IPP. They cannot enjoy the school life as much as us and we cannot fail them on this area. It's unforgivable. Cherish and give the fullest. That's what I should do.

Got reprimanded today for playing games in lab and rather to feel guilty, I felt nothing at all. It must be because of my past, that ignorance and no discipline guy who defies all law. It'll be a challenge with peer pressure as not many of them achieve the discipline state. Many like me, succumb to defeat easily and I shall face it and resist it. I shall do better.