Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day 4

Training progress


Laps - 8
Pull Up(Assisted) - 7
Timing - Nil
With? - Guang Yun, Alvin

A positive sign is that my project mate had joined us for the run this morning. He is an enthusiasts in fitness and we are glad that he had joined us. He taught us a few things and indeed it was useful. Like the way to hold the pull up, to prevent the skins from dropping off and allow us to grip more comfortably.

Just received a news is that another friend of mine, Han Leng will be joining us tomorrow around 830am. I am very happy about it. The more the merrier.

========================================

It was another day with the same task we got on the very first day. Actually when we share problems with our friends, we tend to benefits it. Friends would help to find a solution when you are stucked somewhere. Guang Yun did a great help to Alvin and I today. He told us to find ideas under the complains section under Singapore Forums. Indeed, we found some great ideas from there! Thanks Guang Yun! 

After which, we did nothing else but surf the net, walk around and do nothing much of a use. Oh, I used some of the time to mark my student's paper. It indeed was a help since i don't have to do it at home and sacrifices by rest. 

After that, I just couldn't stand the boredom and went to find Richard and Chee Wei to have a tea break. Well, we have a chat on some stuffs and heard that Richard was mastering Adobe Premier while there is nothing to do since his supervisor is not around. 

The thought of that passion, commitment and effort struck my so hard that I felt useless suddenly. While my friends are fighting the battle outside and strive for excellence like Regina who is pursuing her dreams by attending singing lessons and dances. I was doing nothing but look at comics and play games. I am nothing compared to them.

I have to be discipline. I must learn. 

-Determined-

*P.S This is my 100th posts.