Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Discipline

"Alright, your school term is starting right. Enjoy your studies in University." I said.
"I am just afraid that i will not be able to cope, not only studies, friends." she said.
"I understand, you definitely can do it." I smiled.
"Certainly, i am confident in my discipline which will aid me in my University life." she smiled.

This incident happens during the gathering with my primary school classmates. Some serves the National Service while some happens to enter University.

Above all, we grown. Not only do our heights, weights and appearance. The inner us grow.
Grown physically and spiritually.

We matured a lot. When i speak to her, that sentence really fascinates me. Such a discipline person unlike me. It do take a lot of effort to be discipline.

The consistency, commitment and hard sweat.

"She is strong, isn't she?" I said.
"Yes, she is strong(independent that is)." Victoria said.
"I bet I am stronger!" I exclaimed.
"Dream on!" Victoria said with a doubt look on her face.
"Explain yourself." I questioned.
"Alright you are able to motivate people very well but when it comes to you! -thumbs down-" Victoria explained.

It made me dumbfounded and kept me thinking.
Yes she is right. I am ill disciplined. I must improve to become better. I must.