Monday, September 8, 2008

Day 6

Training process


Laps - 10
Pull up - Nil
Timing - Nil
With? - Nil

Due to some miscommunications, no one joined me. However, I will take it as a challenge. No matter what happens unless of rain, I will try my best to run from Monday to Friday (Tuesday Napfa training). Therefore, I will not contact anyone to ask if they are running already. I will move on.

When I ran today, I found out that my efforts pay off. I no longer felt that I am dragging my legs and I ran in a faster pace without knowing. I just knew that when I went back to the room at the same time as the previous time. Perhaps it was because I talked to friends which stalled times. I am happy with the result currently.

============================

Let us talked about the bad things happen today first. Well i actually got another warning for playing games in lab and another was when the TO actually took things into his hands by controlling my desktop and close the window personally. Wasn't it bad? Yet another thing was that I didn't did much today. I was slacking around and I am really disgusted about it. I really want to change it. *Shrug*

Let us talked about the good things then! *Eager* *Think think think* Ah! I read a book related to my project. I actually read up to 10 pages! Even though it was not much, I took it as a great start since I understood what that function actually meant for. Wasn't it great? Hohoho.

If we were to compare the good and the bad. It is 1 versus 2. The bad wins. This cannot go on. I will discipline myself and to maintain the margin to 3:1 ratio definitely! *Droplets started to form on the forehead*

===========================

It was raining heavily before I got home. When I reached my doorstep, I suddenly got a nostalgic feeling of my past. That raining morning which I have to get up and go for school. That smell of the past was lingering even now. This was what i felt though. If that memory of mine was something which I regretted, I would rather not.