Monday, November 26, 2007

I don't wanna fail!

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle all the way....

The mood is coming already. The smell of the white icy christmas. What does it smells like?

*ponders..
It smells like.. cookies filled, turkeys.
It appears as a grand festive as everywhere right now is decorated with christmas trees.
Oh! and it's an antcipated festive, why? It's present exchange time! Hahs!

Oh, i want to add another item into my shopping list. It's the crumpler bag. =)

I've not updated so long because i want you guys to remember my shopping list. *grins
If you can't get it at christmas, my birthday is still a right moment to buy it. *giggles

-----------------------------------------------------------

I will soon be overwhelmed by the difficulty of the module given to us this semester. It's really like the real project out there and it seems so impossible to do it!

This wednesday i will be having my briefing specialization course and if i didn't get logistic.
You will get to see me another year, even if you don't want to. Then, start praying to let me get it! Hahs!