Saturday, November 17, 2007

Excessive

"Why you come down today? Tot you forget us le."
"Ah yang!! Wooooooooooooo, ai seh! You're back!"
"Waaa, nice one man!"

This are some heart warming sentences to hear from my childhood friends / Bball friends.
Since Freshmen Orientation started.. i think i've long forgotten that i've them. Friends who are forever there waiting for you to come back and say, "Yang, let's do it. Let's thrash them".
Hahs.. it may seem exaggerating but i just want to tell people out there, how much i cherish you guys and umm, thanks for being there. Helping me to share my problems and keep me fit throughout. (:

Some jokes recently,

Joke No.1

Linux Ubuntu main website :
I need to get the OS system for my module. I went to download from the main website and there is some countries to choose from. Of course, i chose Singapore, NUS.

Download Speed : 1.86kb

I just can't believe it, so i chose Indonesia instead, see what speed i will get.

I got this download speed : 786kb

What the heck?
It's not i want to say Singapore NUS, this tells me alot. hehs..
Singapore citizen get things from Indonesia faster.. isn't it a joke.

Joke No.2

Referred to Sports Champ Event. (Shitty, i can't seem to upload the pic!!)

Well, the event was Fantabuloustic!(Fantastic/Fabulous) hahahaha.

Here's a little joke from the trial i went through.

Background :

We were to gather at stadium on Deepavali and the main gate was locked.

*Beep* Access Denied
Tried pulling the gate, failed. I tried access again.
*Beep* Access Denied

This time round, a indian accent security guard talk through the speaker
"Hello hello, why are you here."
"Oh, im here for trial run"
"It's public holiday you know"
"Yes i know, but im having through this saturday."
"Ohhhhhhh, you try putting your card there again"
*Place card on scanner
"Tell me what it says"
"Access Denied"
"Yessssss~~~Because it's holiday! (Indian Accent)"

This is what happened.. hahaha. Fortunately, we was allowed to get through for the trial that day. Luckily, if not, the event won't be this successful. Thank you everyone who came. Really.. heartfelt ahhhhhhhhh! :)