Thursday, November 1, 2007

1st Open Post

Every night going from school... you will always hear, screaming and laughter within block L level 6.

"They mad sia.. now what time already still don't want to go home.. Love NYP so much"
"Hahaha.. true true"

However, i don't think those guys will really know how we felt and what we gone through. ^_^
Always late at night, you can see many gather around, unlike junior time. We doesn't have a common ground. Now we do and you can see the harmony within us. Though everyone doesn't expresses it out. I know everyone's heart felt it. The family love that surrounds us.

Right now, i really understands the word: TEAM. Previously, i was stressing myself about so much stuffs that i exploded and becomes a casualty. Now, seeing my commitee combining efforts to do their parts, i'm delighted. Not even worrying that what may go wrong but how much better we can do.

Each and everyone of us has really improves alot lately. Such as Jolyn. Her nick impresses me throughout the day and i ought to implement her.

"Watch me. I can do better"

Isn't it marvelous? A silent girl who was always sitting there quietly and now, calling us to look at her perform. Amazing feat.

I would only say, EXCO, is not a place for just anyone, it's a place, for a family to be brought up.

Thank you EXCO, you have filled my life with wonders