Sunday, November 4, 2007

Refreshing!

AHHHHHHHHHHH, since a month ago, i've not having a goodnight sleep and for today! I woke up eventually not on an alarm, but on my own. With full energy! Such a long time.. Hahahha!

Pretty efficient day for me, in the afternoon, went for a project meeting and at night, the doing of Rules & Regulation and my last minute presentation.

In the meanwhile someone msn me.


"hello." said someone
"hows planning coming along?"


"hmm?"

"i meant no harm."
"just asking my dear sports exco."


".. i dont see everyone that bad. =)"
"im just thinking what to say"

"and we make an error on that part. you should know by now"

"i know there's an error. i heard from other excos."
"but i dont know what is it."
"as in exactly whats the problem."
"anw. is everything solved?"


"many still pester with the comm"
"and for the most fierce teams which pester us, coincidencely, its ex EXCOs friend."

"just jiayou. im looking forward to sat."
"but reason nt definately seeing a faliure event."
"but seeing u guys at work."
"working as a team."
"zhiyang, i know sometimes u r hot tempered."
"but u really need to learn and control."
"and prove to pple tt u all can do it."


"yep, totally."
"we will show it this sat."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, this is so cool. I love it.
It's like a andreline rush to me.. The urge of finishing this event with a BANG and of cause.. prove to those guys too.

Well, eventually, i ended all of these with a hot-tempered. I've not changed at all as people seems. This time round, i think i have absoulutely good reason for it.

I've done it for my people. My club. My family. If it's not to get back the pride, i would have ignored them. Forgive me for being that uncivilised. I just want a fair judgement.