Friday, November 23, 2007

Weak

I must remind myself to do at least 20 push-ups a day.

I'm too weak to do anything! I can't do anything well too!

I didn't say i don't know, i try, but i suck!

Everything needs brute strength, i can't do anything well without the well formed biceps! I must must must do it!

Hahas.. i'm mad, i need motivation. Gahhhhhz ~_~

--------------------------------------------------

It's December already. This year is a drastic change to me. From a slacker to a loyal commitee member. Things changes so much that i couldn't even able to catch it!

However i would tell you, i would much prefer the life right now. Always busy, always tired. It's the life i want. Always doing things to improve and to make history.

Thanks SIT - CLUB to allow me to write in my history book. It's a wonderful page. <3

---------------------------------------------------

Christmas is coming soooo soon and i'm gonna make my shopping-list soon!

Hahs. this is my current list :

Fossil Sports Watch
Plastic Frame Spec
Long Sleeve Shirt (QuickSilver)
Contact Lenses
Nintendo DS Lite (Considering~) Guys, can you make decision for me?
Sony Camera (Considering~) Guys, can you make decision for me?

---------------------------------------------------

This will be such a hefty christmas for me.. Hahs.. i hope i had the money for my shopping - list. *_*