Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why this happens?

This post is M18, refrain from viewing if your underage. Thank You.

"Eh fuck la.. this is hard, im not doing it anymore"
"Wahlao, i don't know how to play lahh, i don't want to play la"

Isn't it familiar to you? Maybe it isn't you but i'm sure, we did that sometimes.

Now and then when people said that, i have this sickening feeling :

"Eh come on lah, i can do it, why can't you?"
"Eh! Come on lah, i'm here to guide you along, can't you just learn?"

GY always tells me, not to rush not to rush. However i can tell you this, i'm not like them, who can go around encouraging people with their utmost patience to change them. I do it with the "Tommy" style. If you can't do it, then jolly well learn.

Actually, it depends on who says that. If it's a common slacker like my old self, i take it with a smile. If it's people who actually have a CCA and it's a event making club, well, i think you should deserve a slap in your face by anyone around you :

"HELLO? WAKE UP MAN. You are not in here for nothing, get your ASS up and work."

One more thing, if you can't appreciate what people is trying to do, please try to. People do things for a reason. Dislike about anything, says it out. Don't show the face, why you ask? Sickening.

P.S I'm just trying to vent my fustration on some other things so.. EXCO, don't better let me hear it. (:

----------------------------------------------------

Things in academic is getting more and more fuck up nowadays. Friends are too slack about doing anything. You can see them just giving on test eventually :

"Come on lah, 5% only, i treat the lecturer lah"

I'm just disappointed in one of my classmate, he just said he wants to change and now, he's more slack then my ever-slacking friends. What is this? Is love going to make you slacker? Sigh.. Feel stress right now. I'm as if tanking the project whichever i'm doing with them right now and i'm scared. I have even gotten a warning letter first time in poly this SEM. I'm afriad!!!

I need to tell myself to wake up and buck up on the studies already. If not, i will be so dead this SEM. Well, things will get better won't it? I hope it will. ^_^

------------------------------------------------------------

When Pessimistic Meets Optimistic