Sunday, December 2, 2007

Family? Bahhhhs.

"Where's your mum?"
"Oh.. something on"
"Wa, about what? so busy ah"
"What about your dad?"
"Sick.."
"Oh.. ok."

I felt so ashamed to have parents like this. I know you guys will try to defend but, their my parents, who knows better then me?

I would rather try living with my aunt if i have to. I would feel so much better, so much.
It's only a once in a lifetime wedding dinner and you say you have something on. What else can be so important to skip this dinner and take this chance to bless them?

It's not a distant relatives still, it's relatives which we are close to. It's like, sigh..

"Your mum always never come, next time your wedding nobody go."
"..."


Like i want this to happen. It really sucks totally.

"Wa, did you see all those people?"

"So many people came! What a scene."

"Heh heh heh, yeah.. but ber yi (My mum) never came leh"

"..."


Please don't pester me with all thats stuffs?
You want to make money? Go ahead. Don't make me a aggressive marketer too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My test week is coming up. I'm trying not to over-stress right now. There's really alot of things to be done now, i will just hope all this will go well and make my year a great year. Never been in my life so busy before, hahs, maybe this is a start of my "life". Hope so!