Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Charlene

After seeing Charlene's blog.. woooh! That's hell lot of courage to begin even typing it! Even though maybe there's some discussion over it, well done Charlene! That at least show that your not a push-over and just FUCK them up man! Hahs! *Thumbs up!

I really really want to start this thrash talk blog but i can't. Not that i'm scared of the after effects, but i'm somehow controlling my temper. I will not be afraid as what i'm going to say will be a HEAD SHOT to you guys out there.

Conflicts over writing in blog is common. I'm not afraid of confronts, in fact i like it. One end you can talk things out over the "topics" and the other end, you may actually bond. Only one consequences, you may end up ending this friendship.

As i'm thinking while i'm writing this entry, i felt that if the thrash talk don't work and end up the friendship. More the better, WHY?

Things won't drag and having the different theories of life going their own life, isn't that good?
Having not willing to compromise each other is also another pointless friendship.
Being friends with motive is a taboo friendship

What's a friend? Eh, Fuck, who you think you are? Philosopher ah? Can lecture ah?
Fuck back to you, i'm having my own theory here, not like it? Just press Alt-F4. ByeBye.

A Friend,
-Compromise
-Sacrifice
-Waste the time on you willingly

To me, you can't fit this criteria on a "friend", you can jolly well get that person out of your life.
Life a cruel example,

In a association,

There is commitment people and non-commitment

-Better nothing to do and stays with the circle
-Give out the best shot in the circle
-No time to be in circle ( work, valid reasons )
-Stay in circle? I would rather go clubbing and woo some girls
-Those people would rather go clubbing? Why would i want to stay in the circle?

I just want to reply to the last type of people i described above. Thoroughly disappointing.
Why not the clubbers you ask? We would know, and as for the people we believe on think this way, really, it sucks.

People i've just really HEAD SHOT if i have, feel free to confront or what but you may have to bear with my short temper abit.

People like James and GY will tend to think what's the consequences first. Well, i'm the sort that will plunge a sword into your heart and hurt it deeply, why? It's for you to wake up.

I'm not those sort like them who will tend to your wounds and wait for it to heal. Sorry to disappoint you.

Well i think, this maybe a tribute to you Charlene. =)
One more thing, next time want to discuss about this post, please let me be in it. I want to know your views too. I'm willing to learn. ^_^

I'm trying to be a calm and nice person, but well, too bad, i can only be their another combination. I just can't stay and see the history repeats itself and then tell people that they did it again. IT'S FUCKING RUBBISH.

It's just like, oh my you killed someone.
Don't do it again.
Then you saw his motive coming again and this time round you wait for him to kill then you can't do it again... you know? IT'S RUBBISH.