Sunday, December 2, 2007

Network Marketing

"Start early and your free!"
"You will not rich by working under people!"
"Be a rich dad, not poor dad!"


Robet Kiyosaki book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad", had inspired my dad to become under the network marketing business. Well, since he's unemployed, go ahead i say.

Things started well and he started to pull me in. I'm reluctant and he's been nagging me all the way. It's been a few months..

This is some reasons why i don't want:
  1. I don't want to be a aggresive marketer
  2. I'm still young and i certainly can do it
  3. I don't really trust MLM, pyramid schemes
  4. It's Amway, the company which was found guilty once
  5. I can have my own business. Not someone above me!

Amway? Found guilty? NONSENSE!

Trust me, type Network Marketing in Wikipedia and take a look yourself faggot.

"When i'm rich, don't beg me to take you in."

"I once tried to pull you in but you rejected"

I bet you can't get that rich!

This is some criteria that i think we need to strive on to at least be successful in MLM's

  • Stop being a potatoe couch and go out there and find your people
  • Stop being a jerk and people will stop thinking you are one
  • Be happy, always thinks about money brings you to hell

I think all of these links to one thing, COMMUNICATION.

If you think you have that, then go ahead. Sure do look at Wikipedia before doing it. It's not a propaganda or something, just some facts.