Friday, January 23, 2009

Temper

A few days ago, I almost lost my temper again. However, I did not. I don't know why but I know something, I have changed for the better.

It goes like this, there was this money opportunity that I had and I did not do it due to external factor. Thus of course, I felt fustrated and almost vent it on the external factor instead. However, I told myself that, in my whole life, money is not the whole thing. It's a part. I treasured the friendship or so more than money.

Therefore I endured it, swallowed the anger and told myself, there'll be always the next opportunity. We make mistakes but we don't make it again. Once bitten, twice shy.

Things suddenly have a sudden change of course. Instead of having the opportunity flying away, I had known that it actually still on discussion and that made me relieved. I did not go around and yell like a mad man like I once were.

Thank you all who is reading because, you are part of what made me today. :)
Happy new year!