Monday, January 19, 2009

Life is a series of unseen tales

I happened to fly into the sky and build castles while waiting for the bus that heads home.

It was blazing hot and it shines directly towards the bus seat so I stood behind the shelter before I got melted. I started to read(Save time). While reading and waiting, I kept tilting my head to scan whether the bus was arriving. To my dismay, it's an empty road.

Eventually I finished a chapter while waiting and kept my book since I got a little headache after reading with a background of bright contrast (with the sun ray).

I got a little impatience but kept my nerves down and went behind a big shelter with seats. I didn't moved in earlier because I was hoping for a quick wait. It seems it didn't get my way.

After I moved into it and get myself comfortable, here it was, the bus that I waited for a chapter.

Of course, I got in and I wondered. Life's just like that, a series of unseen tales. Whenever you expect to come, it don't.

So for the next time, I shall not 'look forward' for the bus but to wait for something to arrive. I don't know what but wait.

Maybe you will appear? Haha!

P.S It applies to anxiety too. There's no point for worrying tomorrow but to do your best today.

Cheers!