Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Education

"Hey.. you know. My son is going to go further studies"
"He said he wants to go New Zealand"
-Silence..-
"I think I have to rob the bank"

Let's take it as a joke but in a serious manner. Many parents are worrying about their children's future and that's a fact. It may be normal to be not able to provide a optimum level of education to their child but I think it's wrong.

Let's head back to the past and rethink about how we want ourselves to be. Have you ever thought of something different other than the typical courses given by a specific university?

Although I don't have such specific experience, I know these feelings. I know how they felt, they felt they will become the next big thing. However something was blocking their way, a wall which was so high and huge that only years of demolish could tore it down.

Then there goes generation and to the next. It was a vicious cycle which tooks people life like having a sweet wrapper which is useless after opening it and threw not even to its rightful place (bin).

If you are one of the victim of this nemesis, why not let us take a step back. Look at that 'bloody' wall and said. "I'm going to tear you down before my child grows up."

"I will tear you down so that my child can go to the place they wants to go. The promise land."

Martin Luther King Jr
His speech gave me a good insight
"I have a dream"