Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Nonsense!

"I am so in my world right now, i felt that i am so dashing"

"Freak!"
"Self praise is international disgrace!"
"Vain!"
"A**hole!"

Well just let anyone say this. You are you!

Christina Aguilera - I am beautiful

Recently, when i told myself like if wonderful or sort, i always received criticism about it and i wondered to myself. Am i wrong?

I beg to differ about it though. No one rules my life and no one should control it.

One more thing, to have praise of yourself is self fulfillment and THAT! is important. How can you be happy when you are filled with,

"I'm a freak!"
"I'm a pervert!"
"I've no sense of fashion"
"I'm so broke"
"Today wasn't just my day" <- My day then?
"I am so cursed" <- You saw something written black and white?

I don't believe it. I believe in my mind, the one that i controls. Not my master but a good hardworking servant of mine. I'm Lovin' it.