Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Self Improve

Even though i had just entered the world of the adults. The atmosphere of excellence and competition have already engulfed me.

I have gotten several tasks recently. This is what my boss told me, "In the working life, actually it's very very easy. It's a matter whether you want to do it or not. In order for you to impress your boss, you have to excel in your work. Always ask yourself whether this is the best it can be done. Improve and impress."

These words have surface on my mind again and again. In order to survive you have to improve. Maybe Yong Liang had already knew this and excelled. Although we are far away now, it's not too late to start. I will catch up to him and show him that, i can be the "helpdesk" too.

P.S You watch out ah Yong Liang!