Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don't Judge the Book by its Cover

Just some minutes ago, Khalis just went off site with his supervisor, Mr. T although it was told that he's going at 11am, to 1pm and just some minutes ago.

I felt upset for him. He did not bring his laptop because of the off site and thus did not do anything productive due to the lack of equipment. He just patiently waited and fell asleep eventually. I can understand how he felt at that time, not felt like doing anything but just go.

Eventually Mr. T came and brought him off. Before that happens, he actually assist me on my project on various protocols definitions. His lecture was remarkable. It really taught me alot by just a short meeting with him. Thank you Mr. T.

He is kind and Khalis should be having enjoyable time with him "working". Therefore, like the title says, don't judge the book by its cover!