Friday, November 28, 2008

How far can i go?

"What is your expectation for the three months here?"
"Uhh.. AMAP (As Much As Possible) =D"
"Hmm.. Alright then. :D"

I was given my first assignment of my IPP and it was not easy. -shiver-
However i am delighted that i am learning something new everyday for the this week.
The networking world seems so vast ever since i step into NCS Pte. Ltd. With so much to learn, i've beginning to feel that the three years in NYP seems so insignificant.

I am sure now with my comrade, Khalis. We will make out something from this three months. If possible, i will wish to stay on until my lovely country ask me to drill myself and become a man and to be able to protect her and also my precious ones.

It will be another fresh week starting soon and i am already excited about it. It doesn't seems that bad to work. It makes my gear moves!

I shall post some knowledge i gain while research for such a long time which i am passionate about. ^_^