Thursday, March 5, 2009

Celebrations of the day!

Enough of that gibberish of mine. This post will be the real deal.

Life is something that should be joyful. Therefore, I always like to find things to celebrate on my everyday life. That certainly will make my life happier and meaningful.

I will start the ball rolling by thanking Weini, Priscilla, Guang Yun and Tobias today.

Weini had encouraged me to step out of my couch and stop being a potato and start finding a job. The effect was instantaneous. I received calls a few times and they recognized me and said they will help me to take a look out.

Weini was the key for the driven engine of mine. She's the fuel to push to greater distance that I can possibly achieve.

Thank you darling.

Tobias for his utmost support for my business plan. He told me his wonderful experience which can give me loads of insight into how people see the business. He wanted to show support by knowing more out of the products first and I will really hope one day, I can get an optimist like him into my business circle. That will help a lot!

Thank you Tobias.

Priscilla for honestly telling me that she felt potentials in the business. The way that she putted it was encouraging.

Thank you Priscilla

Guang Yun for giving his time to look at my plans too.

Thank you Guang Yun