Monday, October 22, 2007

Panda Yang

It's only the second week since school term starts and i'm already losing concentration in practical lessons. Sigh.. how am i going to succeed what i had plan!! My GPA 3.8?!

Guess i've haven't been sleeping enough lately, came home 2am last night. Went LAN gaming with my friends. Dad was very unhappy about it. However, with just "i swear, last time", the scoldings was reduced to the minimum. Hahaha..

Last Sunday, my house receives a Sunday Times within my door steps and i took and read it.
I flipped to the investment page and saw news like, "Why invest gold", "How law charges" and "Books for investment". Read parts of it and it seems that, poor like us, if you work hard on analysing on stock market, you can earn big bucks. Consequences? Bankrupt. :)

I've felt that i'm getting old. Why? I'm getting this type of money issue problem popping up in my head now and then! You need car, house, insurance and lastly and the most important, monthly allowance to parents. >_< Maybe i don't need to worry all these for now but.. i'm sure many of us don't have savings, so what are we going to do when the time comes?

Stress has unknowningly creep into each and everyone of our minds when we gets older. Even now when you see projects, all you can see is, grade F for it. *shake head* Officially, for the first time in my life, i can tell you. I'm Stress up.