Thursday, October 18, 2007

Joke of the Year

Since this is my first few entries, i want to start with a bang, with a kind of Zhiyang-like entry.

It will be about how my dad knows about my smoking habits. It all started when i brought this insurance from AIA in school.

Well as you all know, insurance needs to know every information about the person before proceeding to the long installments, so this health booklet review was being delivered to my house for double checking.

I woke up that day to saw the envelope on my desk and wanted to open it. Guess what, the top part was rippen off. First thing that comes to my mind was, what the hell he is doing?!(Dad)

This cannot be blame as i brought it in secret so that it will saves the "machine guns" treatment. I brief through the booklet and just left it there.

He came out of the room and talks to me about the insurance...

"Do you know the full plan of this insurance fully?"
"Yeah.. (Information of Plan..) Blah Blah Blah"
"Sigh.. i guess you know what you're doing"
"..."
"Oh and i found something interesting in the booklet" said Dad
"..."
*He laughed
"Ok i know what you're saying ~"
"I just wanted to know whether this is a ongoing habit."
"Oh i stopped."
"Very well.." *Walked off

I was stunned, sitting there watching his back out of my view. "He just walked off??!"

I was preparing for a scolding or in fact, ready for worst. He just walked off just like that! Oh my god! That was really the first time, i did something wrong and he didn't utter a word! Plus its not just a normal thing but a serious thing!

Sigh.. Age is a powerful thing. When it comes to the time when your a young adult, "machine guns" treatment will reduced tremendously.

Hmm, talk so much, hope you guys understand the joke...

You don't get it? Simple isn't it?

I'm caught by signing on a insurance?
Hahaha! *Dumbo me!